Tuesday, 6 September 2011

WELCOME

Model's Own Fuzzy Peach & Top Turquoise
Yay for a beauty blog! I love beauty and make-up and I love reading beauty blogs and watching beauty videos! Make-up is just another one of those little time-wasting addictions I have in my life but it's just so enjoyable! There's something really special about buying a new make-up product and trying it out. This blog is to share my experiences, the good and the bad that I have with make-up! I hope you guys enjoy and you all follow :)

One last thing...
I got the Oct Vogue with Adele gracing the cover. She looks stunning and I am in love with her make-up! New everyday eye anyone?

Her hair looks so lush :O
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D