Sunday, 6 November 2011

Review: Collection 2000 Cream Puff

Shade: Cotton Candy 1
This caught my eye in boots and what stood out to me was that it claimed to give matte lips. I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss, in fact even normal lipsticks irritate me because I hate the feel of them on my lips. I feel like just wiping it off whereas matte formulas really stick to your lips. This was the only one left in the boots I was in so I decided to try this shade.

The shade is brighter than I'd go for but for £2.99 I wasn't going to complain as I just wanted to try this. To keep things simple; I love it. These cream puffs are my life, they are exactly what I love! I'd say this is a mix between a MAC satin finish and matte finish. It's not overly drying and it doesn't stick to the dry flakes on your lips. It almost feels like a primer on your lips and just glides on.

Overall I'm really excited about this! I can't wait to pick up the nude shade for everyday. I pray they make more of these because I can see a huge collection forming. Have any of you tried this yet? What do you think?

p.s. right now they have 2 for £5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D