Saturday, 17 December 2011

Review: Dove Nourishing Oil Conditioner


My hair has been in awful condition this year. I think it's mainly due to stress from 6th form since I hadn't changed anything majorly in my hair routine. My hair didn't used to be that frizzy and air-drying it led to natural, defined curls. However this past year (or more) after washing it my hair was just a scraggly mess. I put it up in a bun nearly every day and only put it down when I could be bothered to straighten it. In the past few months I've been straightening it a LOT because it's so much less hassle! That is until I picked up this product. I remembered Vivianna raving about it on her blog and I decided to give it a go. It was blissfully cheap (around £2.65 but it's EVEN cheaper at Superdrug) and I didn't have much to lose anyway.

I've always loved Dove products. It's my favourite soap and bodywash and I absolutely love the scent. They need to realease a perfume or something...I'd definitely buy it! Of course I should have known that this product would be a miracle-worker. My hair hasn't felt this healthy in a LONG time. Since it's freezing I blowdry my hair but I only blast it on high for a minute or two. My hair feels clean, soft and best of all NOT THAT MUCH FRIZZ! I actually left the house with my natural hair and it feels so good!

It's very easy to use. Just swap your current conditioner for this! When you squeeze it out it's a cream and yellow striped blob of product which is cute. Rub it in through your hair (I concentrate more on the ends but I apply it all over) and leave it for a minute or more. Then rinse out and you're done! It smells lovely, feels lovely and it's made my hair so much nicer! This is honestly my holy grail product.

p.s. I hope this answers some of your questions about my hair! I always get asked how my hair is so healthy and shiny...NOW YOU KNOW! I've been using this for 3 weeks now. Of course since my hair is black it probably looks a lot healthier than it is on camera...I promise you though, my hair in all those older pictures is lifeless and dead!

1 comment:

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D