Sunday, 18 December 2011

Review: L'Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss


Over the past few months I've fallen into a thick-winged-eyeliner rut. I think it may have been influenced by Adele on the Vogue cover and also Lily. I've always heard this eyeliner being raved about on youtube and so I finally decided to buy it a few months ago.

The brush is amazing. It makes it so easy to apply, I usually apply it on a shaky train at 7.30 in the morning so it's pretty good at it's job. It's very opaque and black and I'm really happy with it. My one complaint is that I think I got an "off" one because after applying one eye the brush is dried out and it's hard to get more product when you dip it back in. I don't know what it is...I bought it from boots and none of them were sealed, maybe mine wasn't shut properly? I'll probably repurchase soon anyway!

I definitely recommend this eyeliner for a mid-budget product but you can get cheaper or more expensive alternatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D