Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Bought: Moroccan Oil


Buyapowa is honestly the new bane of my life. They notified me when this went on sale to £21 and I snapped it up. I can't wait for it to get here! I have long hair and I really need to look after it. I was tempted to chop it off a while ago but now I can't! Even if I wanted to my guy friend is obsessed with it and has threatened that he'll never speak to me again if I cut it (he's a bit dramatic...). I've wanted to try this for SUCH a long time so I can't wait! I'm also getting back into John Frieda. I found a few drops of the curl defining spray left and remembered why I love it so much! Might need to buy some more! Haircare is becoming my life again. I always switch between hair, make-up, skincare, clothes, jewellery. I hone into one category and remain obsessed for a while before moving on! This year I vow to look after my hair and skin so lets hope this Moroccan Oil helps! (I hear it's great for skin!)

Have any of you tried this?

2 comments:

  1. This is such an incredible product, I love it half to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rachel, this is hands down the best hair product I've ever used! I think you'll fall in love with it too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D