Sunday, 8 January 2012

Review: Tresemme Instant Refresh Volumising Dry Shampoo


I bought this on a whim. No idea why as this is now my 3rd bottle of Dry Shampoo in my collection. However what I love about this one is how cool and refreshing it feels. Your hair feels so clean and REFRESHED (key word here). I bought this thinking it was invisible and it's not. It's also not really that volumising but I assume it is for fine hair as that's what it's marketed towards. I don't know why i didn't buy the normal hair one. I saw the word "Volumising" and didn't see much else really.

I would recommend this if you like your hair to feel clean and refreshed. It's no where near as volumising as the Batiste volume spray but it doesn't make your hair feel like absolute shit like that one does!

3 comments:

  1. OooOOoo I think I have two versions of this and tbh I don't really like them as much as Batiste..like I feel that if I brush my hair after using this, it just looks greasy again -_-
    Alas, everyone's hair is different eh! :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh i bought the tresemme dry shampoo mousse i think it was.. it was so bad haha! glad to hear this worked for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one. I agree it doesn't do a lot for volume but it doesn't have such a horrible smell and it feels much nicer!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D