Saturday, 4 February 2012

Review: February Feel Unique Box

 Sorry for the shoddy pictures! Too lazy to edit :(

This is my first beauty box and I think I'm going to unsubscribe after this one because my room is completely STUFFED with little things and to subscribe to a box which gives you five more little things to clutter your room with is ridiculous. However I have to say I am in love with this idea and I love everything I got in the box!

Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico
This is a Men's cologne and at first spray I told myself I disliked it. It was very spicy and strong and I didn't see the appeal. However a few minutes later I got a whiff of something amazing from my wrist and realised it was this perfume. It transformed into this soft, milky, floral scent with a slight sweet/spicy aroma. I can't describe it and I can't pin exactly what it is that makes it so addictive. Any guys who wear this perfume gets immediate thumbs up from me. I love it!


Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Hand & Body Wash
I was excited to get this because I really wanted a new body wash. The scent is phenomenal and so exotic. It's like a perfume scent on it's own and I can't stop sniffing it. You get a good size product too, 100ml which is very impressive! It foams up beautifully and leaves you feeling fresh and clean!

Decleor Phytopeel Exfoliating Cream
I've heard someone talk about this before but I can't remember who. Nevertheless I was excited because I've been meaning to buy an exfoliator for ages! It has a weird spicy, clinical smell and it's a strange consistency. You expect it to have exfoliating beads but it doesn't. You're supposed to apply a layer and then wait for it to dry slightly and then scrub it off with circular motions. My skin felt tighter and smoother and it looks brighter and cleaner too. I'm actually very happy with this product, aside from the weird smell.

Philip Kingsley Maximizer
 Of COURSE I was excited to see this. Anything that claims to volumise and add body to my hair will be immediately grabbed and put to the test. It smells gorgeous and you use it on wet hair. I say this because the product itself is very wet and it would drench dry hair! It didn't do anything massively impressive really, however it does mention fine hair so maybe it works for people with fine hair? I have very thick, dark hair and lots of it so it's hard to find something that volumises my hair! After blowdrying however my roots looked fresh and bouncy and had life in them so I'm very happy with it nevertheless!

Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil - Golden Shimmer
The only thing that I probably won't get use out of. However it looks amazing blended into the skin and I can imagine it being perfect for summer to add some glow to your legs. It has glitter in it but it doesn't give a cheap, glittery effect. It has a smooth, bronzed glow which looks beautiful on the skin!


Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Diamond Diva
Extremely cringey name for the colour but it is a beautiful colour. I've been wanting a silver polish for AGES so I'm very happy to have gotten this! It's like Feel Unique KNEW exactly what I needed! You need two coats to get an opaque finish but it dries VERY quickly which I appreciate greatly! I'm really liking this colour.


Overall I'm very happy with everything. I may stay subscribed for one more month and then unsubscribe! If I love it again next month I may be cheeky and ask my dad to get an annual subscription as an early birthday present. It's so nice getting a lovely box of goodies each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D