Monday, 6 February 2012

Three Hair Saviours


Earlier last year I had expressed interest in chopping a large portion of my hair off. I've had either medium-length or long hair for ages and I was aching for a change. However the biggest reason was because my hair was in awful condition. I put it down to stress, 6th form was awful and I was constantly feeling down. I rarely put my hair down, only when I had straightened or curled it. I could never be bothered to do this though so 80% of the time my hair was up in a bun and that's how I had it for most of the year.

However when I started Uni I started putting in more of an effort. I straightened my hair the night before so that in the morning it was slightly tousled and natural looking. This was probably no better for my hair but I never noticed it's actual condition as I straightened it all the time.

Then I bought the Dove Nourishing Oil Conditioner and I was blown away. After blow-drying my hair was naturally tousled and barely frizzy. Then I bit the bullet and bought Moroccan Oil and now I ponder why I took this long to buy it. It is literally the Hair Messiah and we should all bow down to it. I apply it to damp hair, concentrating on the ends, and then blow dry it. My hair is manageable, frizz free and uber soft. This added with the John Frieda volumising mousse creates my ideal, everyday hair. It gives volume and has heat protectant too! The only heat I've been using for the past few weeks is the hairdryer and I'm so happy with my hair! A few months ago my ends were dry and brittle but now they're soft and healthy!

So there's my hair secrets, out in the open! Now you all know :-)

6 comments:

  1. I love Moroccan oil, it's amazing!! Really interested in the dive conditioner, it's sounds good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want to get moroccan oil but I'm waiting till I have more pennies. But I'm dying to try it out!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love moroccan oil too, i really want to try this dove conditioner out! your hair looks so nice!

    MJLSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Misseblog: You should definitely try it!

    @Jenny: Yesss it's so worth it!

    @MJLSTYLE: It's really good and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can u tell me where to buy the morrocon oil in uk plz :)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely just going to go for it and get some Moroccan oil after reading this. I have been putting it off for ages too and I don't know why. I think it's just because I am rarely impressed by anything I buy for my hair, as it never seems to make a difference! Good to know this one won't be a waste of my pennies :)
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D