Wednesday, 4 July 2012

June Favourites


Stila Lipstick in Keren - I adore this lipstick. I'm surprised how many Stila products I have! This lipstick is the perfect nude for me and it's so creamy. I'll do a more in-depth post on this lipstick because it's such a gem! I'll definitely be repurchasing.

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara - This deserves an OMG. I've always loved the telescopic mascaras and this reminded me why. My lashes look so long and separated, I can't rate this mascara enough. I will definitely be repurchasing this! On nights I just use a heavier mascara and then this over it to define and lengthen a bit more. It honestly has no faults.

No 7 Intelligent Balance Foundation - I've had this for a very long time and I really like it again. It's a bit more difficult to blend but a buffing brush sorts the problem out. It gives good coverage, lasts well on the skin and doesn't break me out. I don't know if they still sell this in this packaging. I may buy a new one as this one is really old now! (Just checked and apparently it's discontinued! Luckily the link provided is my shade)

Ecotools Buffing Brush - I've already talked about this, I've been using it non-stop since I got it. I still can't compare it to the Real Techniques one but I really, really like this one! I definitely recommend you all get it, it's a bargain.

Collection 2000 lasting Perfection Concealer - I've neglected my MAC Pro Longwear for this concealer. It's a really good one for the Summer and I've fallen back in love. What's not to love? It's cheap, effective and the colour is a perfect match! I'm in number 4; deep!

Stila Sun SPF 15 Bronzer in Shade 02 - I bought this a very long time ago too and I'm giving it love again. It's the perfect shade for my skintone and it's a good matte bronzer. In the pan there's some shimmer but it doesn't come across on the face. I've been a bit bronzing mad this month and this has sated my hunger for bronzer this month haha!

That's all this month! What's been your faves?

5 comments:

  1. The Collection concealer is a must have, I now know why everyone has it! I blame you for making me go crazy in the beauty section in TK Maxx looking for Stila and other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stila bronzer looks like a really nice shade and ive never noticed their bronzers before!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what shade are you in the mac? for the concealer? its hard to find dark shades and unfortunately collection 2000 is unavailable in my country! :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D