Friday, 13 July 2012

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation



I really wanted to try this foundation but it's shade range is very disappointing. The darkest shade (Gold Sand) looked okay however and I went for it. It's actually a tiny bit light but some bronzer makes it look okay on my skin. I love the consistency, I'm not used to such a light feeling foundation. It smoothes into the skin wonderfully and blends in so quickly. I hate applying with fingers but I actually like using my fingers for this foundation as it's so fuss free and easy. It gives a slightly dewy finish and your skin does feel a tiny bit tacky for a while. Powdering is optional but it's not that long lasting unfortunately!

What I have to say about this foundation though is that it photographs beautifully. It just blurs out my imperfections (I promise you my skin is not that nice!) but doesn't look harsh or glare-y. So far it hasn't broken me out and I PRAY it doesn't because I really like it! My one snipe is that it's so pricey for a drugstore foundation!! L'Oreal is usually quite cheeky with their prices I suppose. This and their lack of darker shades kind of ruin the experience for me but other than that I'm in love!

Have you tried this foundation? What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. what bush are you wearing? it looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time finding a shade as well. I swatched the ones available at my CVS and I was so surprised they all looked exactly the same--and way too light! It really does look beautiful on your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D