Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Lush Eau Roma Toner Water


I bought this a few weeks ago in London because I really wanted a toning spray as I love how refreshing they feel. I also really trust Lush as a brand as it never breaks me out and generally does good things for my skin.

Now if you've read my Caudalie Beauty Elixir you'll know I wasn't particularly impressed. This however, I'm in love with. It smells gorgeous and feels incredible on the skin. I love using it before my moisturiser and it's absorbed really easily which I like. It's not one you could spray out and about because it's not a fine mist, it's quite a hard spritz actually! It still makes me jump! Aside from this I love this product.

It's helped clear my skin and in conjunction with my Angels On Bare Skin cleanser it works wonderfully. It's a very good price too for 100g whereas the beauty elixir was nearly £10 for only 30ml! You can buy a bigger bottle of this which I may do next time as I really love it. Have any of you tried this?

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to try this but grabbed the Boots Botanics one instead. Might try this after I've finished the Botanics one because I already use their cleansers and moisturisers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard so many good thing about this product,definitely thinking of trying it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Lush breath of fresh air! Lovellllly products! x

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D