Saturday, 21 July 2012

Stila Lipstick in Keren


Another TK Maxx purchase. I actually own a lot of Stila and most of them are from TK Maxx! I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. The colour is the perfect nude for me and I love wearing it. It's very creamy and buildable and has a slightly glossy finish. It lasts nicely on the lips and I just really enjoy using this.

Now the reason I'm not going to write a lot about this is because I have a feeling it's discontinued. I can't find any Stila lipsticks in their official stockist websites which I'm so sad about because I love this shade very much! I do have dupes for this shade though but I really do love this particular one.

Have any of you tried Stila lipsticks?

3 comments:

  1. That looks lovely on you! I love creamy lipsticks because they apply so easy. I never find Stila lipsticks in TK Maxx but I'll keep hunting because they look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip color is so pretty love it!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D