Saturday, 7 July 2012

Vivo Blush in Peaches & Cream


I knew I'd love this. I'm completely besotted to Coralista by Benefit and this a similar but a bit less pigmented. It's lovely as an eyeshadow colour too. I rarely buy VIVO because I rarely go in Tesco but whenever I do I go a bit mad at the VIVO counter. I control myself but this time I had to buy a blush. I love the consistency, it's very smooth and easy to blend. It has a lot of shimmer which gives a gorgeous glow to the cheeks so highlight is optional. And the best part is it's only £4! How can anyone complain? In the pictures I'm wearing it on my eyes too!

I love wearing this colour on a day to day basis, it's definitely a top fave. I really want to buy the VIVO bronzer, the lightest shade which looks like a beautiful highlight! Hopefully I'll pick it up next week!

Have you tried Peaches & Cream?

5 comments:

  1. I've always been interested in vivo products and this blush is so pretty so I might give their stuff a try. Nice price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color <3

    http://t7cell.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness this colour is absolutely gorgeous on your eyes, so sweet and beautiful!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a really pretty make up !

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D