Thursday, 6 September 2012

MUA Undressed Palette


A few months ago I raved about the Heaven & Earth palette and while I do love it, I wanted cooler colours. I was close to splurging on the Naked 2 palette but this palette came out and so I thought I'd "splurge" some pennies (literally, I counted coins out for this baby and I hate coins) on this.

What can I say? I love it. It's just as soft and pigmented as the last palette but this time there are matte shades and they are also buttery soft! Matte shades are usually chalky but this isn't in the slightest. The colours blend wonderfully and I'm just really enjoying using it! So far my favourite shades are the 4th one on the top row and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th on the bottom row (I'm a bottom row fan basically). I'm really excited to take this palette with me on holiday because it's perfect for day and night!

Also did I mention that it's only FOUR POUNDS? Go and get this! 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back again.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review!

    I'm a big fan of these colors. They're very earthy, but the shine makes them a bit glam too!

    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com
    ✿◕‿◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so any things about this palette and now I really want to get it with the pigmentation of the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this up recently too. Have not opened it yet but can't wait to play around with it x

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great price for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super sad that MUA isn't in the states. I've heard so many good things about it!! Btw, thanks for following my blog, because wow, your blog is actually my FAVORITE kind to read! Aaah that palette is so pretty!!

    Amelia xx
    thenonbrit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks SO pretty, all of the colours look so wearable! xo

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D