Friday, 5 October 2012

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Rose Gold

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme - £17 £11.90
 I've wanted this highlighter for absolutely ages and seeing it reduced on the FeelUnique website was the push I needed. I was in the market for a highlighter anyway and was going to buy the Topshop one for £10 but this is only a bit more! I got it in Rose Gold and it's stunning. I've tried to pick up the shimmer in the photos but failed a bit. You can't really see it on my face in the picture either, the lighting was very dull today. But believe me when I say, it's gorgeous. It's very light and blendable and is quite subtle too. 

The shade is so nice and I am in love with the packaging! It shouldn't be important but I love how slim and sleek it is. I know I'll be throwing this in my bag as it's so small and the mirror is so useful. This is my first Jemma Kidd product and so far, I'm really liking it! My friend has the Light As Air foundation which I might try out to see if it's worth buying. Only thing is I'm really bad at picking shades...

Do you have this highlighter? What do you think of it?

7 comments:

  1. i'm so tempted to get it considering how cheap it is on feelunique but i do already have the iced gold one which i love. jemma kidd went into administration today so if you want to try light as air, buy it soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?? Ahhhhh thanks for letting me know oh nooooo! Might have to buy a few of these highlighters then ah!xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so pretty, I'm so tempted to buy this, but I have too many highlighters. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never owned a highlighter, as I've never been a fan of the dewy shiny face. But this year as Summer roles along I'm tempted to try out different products such as highlighter. It sounds great.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to try this and the light as air foundation too. The only thing that's putting me off is not being able to swatch colours to check my shade since they're not available in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this highlighter but can't seem to get it in rose gold anywhere. :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D