Sunday, 11 November 2012

Eyebrows


I got my brows done yesterday and I'm still a bit unsure about them. She's made them thinner as they go out whereas I usually have it just the same width the whole length. She's also really rounded them and I prefer sharper brows. I'm not sure, I don't think it's too noticeable but I suppose it sits on my face a bit better? Sometimes when I get my brows done they look too striking and noticeable. Anyone else get this?

If you're wondering, I get my brows threaded (£5) and I fill them in with the darkest shade in the HD Brows Foxy palette.

What do you think of them? And what do you do to your brows?

4 comments:

  1. I think you look absolutely lovely <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous! Not sure if youve already done this but i nominated you for that liebster award thing cus your one of my fave blogs with under 200 followers!

    http://sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like my eyebrows to be more noticeable and sharp
    I love your eyebrows the suit you nicely.
    XOXO

    carolinadior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks goood!
    xx

    samatashrestha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment/query below and I will get back to you! Thanks for reading :D